Oerlikon - Oxytome 35 HPC
Do you have further questions? Contact us.
+33 7 86 98 48 01
This Oerlikon Oxytome 35 HPC Combined oxyfuel/plasma cutting system for sheets 3.000 x 4.000 mm was built in the year 2008. The basic equipment includes 1 piece cutting portal with fixed control panel and membrane keyboard, a positioning speed of 15.000 mm/min, a working speed of up to 10.000 mm/min, a basic track (4,500 mm long) with a 3,000 mm cutting length, energy supply system for the basic track, 1 piece torch support PO150 E (to hold 1 oxyfuel torch).
- brand: Oerlikon
- year: 2008
- MODEL: Oxytome 35 HPC
- application type: Laser Cutting
- Location: Germany
- machine type: Plasma Cutting Machine
- availability: Sold
- GINDUMAC ID: DE-LAS-OER-2008-00001
- - incl. software, extraction table and filter system
- Technical Machine Benefits:
- - Sheets 3. 000 x 4. 000 mm
- - This precisely tuned machine concept for high-precision applications offers cutting widths from 2,000 mm to 4,000 mm.
- - The following cutting thicknesses are covered: 6 torches for max. 80 mm, 2 torches for max. 200 mm, 4 torches for max. 120 mm, 1 torch for max. 300 mm
- - The basic equipment includes: 1 piece cutting portal with fixed control panel and membrane keyboard, positioning speed 15. 000 mm/min, working speed up to 10. 000 mm/min, basic track (4,500 mm long) with 3,000 mm cutting length, energy supply system for basic track 1 piece torch support po150 e (to hold 1 oxyfuel torch)
- Qualitative Machine Benefits:
- - The new system offers you the following advantages: simplest handling all cutting parameters, gas pressures, etc. For oxyfuel and plasma technology are automatically set and controlled by the cnc control system.
- - Highest safety the cnc control takes over and manages the complete oxyfuel process cycle (preheating, piercing and cutting).
- - Table with ventilation system not included
*There may be differences between the data shown and the actual values, this should be confirmed by the sales representative.
Payment in advance